Hey! So, we have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by FlickBox and we’re going to answer his awesome questions to let you know a little bit more about the two crazy people behind ParabataiReviews. Here we go!
1. What is your vision of you in the future?
Chaos: I see myself as a successful archaeologist, living in London (sometimes in other pretty places) and happy with my fairy and with a crazy cat and two dogs. I have travelled to at least 20 countries and played too many video games.
Fae: I’m nearsighted, I can’t see from that far away. Kidding, but it depends on which future we’re talking about. If it’s, say, 5 years, then I’m probably getting some rejection letters from publishers or maybe one saying “Hey, your book is good and we want to pay you a gazillion pounds for it.” Oh, also, I have a Georgian house in England and sometimes follow my archaeologist into adventures.
2. What type of music do you like the most?
Chaos: Hardcore music. Can’t escape it, no matter how much alternative music Fae makes me listen to.
Fae: Well, alternative everything, of course.
3. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
Chaos: That’s easy. 1. To have a house where I want. 2. To live with Fae. 3. To have enough money to travel without feeling guilty.
Fae: Only three? 1. To have my work recognised. 2. To never lose anyone I love. 3. To wake up every day feeling like everything has been worth it.
4. If you were in the situation of Neo in the Matrix, which pill would you choose, the blue or the red one? Why?
Chaos: The red pill. I don’t care how bad the truth is as long as I know it.
Fae: The red pill because I like to suffer. Okay… because I try to be as brave as I possibly can and living in an illusion would never even be considered a choice for me.
5. Would you prefer to live in a terminator apocalypse or a zombie apocalypse?
Chaos: I’d go with terminator apocalypse because it would be much easier to face machines than disgusting cadavers.
Fae: Terminator all the way, at least robots don’t bite. Hopefully.
6. If you could wake up tomorrow in a body of someone else and live one day being him/her, who would you pick and what would you do?
Chaos: I’d be Fae because I’m corny like that. And I’d finish the damn book.
Fae: He only said that because I said I’d be him first! He probably would’ve wanted to be Lara Croft (even though he’s denying it), I just know it. Now, I’d be Chaos because I don’t like to spend days without him and I would just enjoy being a dude and shaving my face (even though I wouldn’t have that much beard anyway).
7. If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Chaos: A secret recipe Fae and I have created that involves roasted chicken, a million different kinds of cheese and other delicious things.
Fae: NIGIRI ROLLS.
8. What is the question that you hate to answer the most?
Chaos: “What have you been up to?”
Fae: “How are you?” (When people ask it sincerely)
9. If you could change one event in history, which would it be?
Chaos: Being the nerd I am, I would change the fact that Atlantis got lost. I don’t care if it’s a legend or not.
Fae: I wouldn’t change anything because I believe that every single person and every single event in history have brought me where I am today. Who can say for sure that if I killed Hitler I would still be alive today?
10. Ugly and live forever or look attractive and die in a year?
Chaos: Ugly and live forever because I would get enough money for plastic surgery to become beautiful and fabulous again.
Fae: Ugly and live forever because I don’t want to and can’t die in a year. There’re too many books for me to read and places to see so it’s a nope.
11. What do you feel when you write?
Chaos: Stressed. But in the end, when I have the final result, it feels quite good.
Fae: When I’m writing, I feel like I’m doing what I should be doing.
So, now you know a little bit more about us!
And our nominees are:
Please check all of these blogs because they’re all great!
- Where was the best place you’ve ever bought a book at?
- What was the last book you read that you actually liked?
- List the 3 weirdest places you’ve ever been to and tell us which book you would take with you to them.
- If you could be a character, which one would you be? (from a book or film, it’s your choice!)
- Have you ever gotten addicted to a game? If so, which one?
- What would (probably) happen to you if suddenly your life was like the one of the characters in the last movie you watched?
- If you were a movie, which movie would you be? And which book?
- If you were going to travel tomorrow, which book would you take with you?
- Do you remember which movie you thought was your favourite when you were a child? If so, which one and why was it your favourite?
- Would you enjoy your life more or less if it had the soundtrack of the last movie you saw?
- If you could rewrite the ending of a book, which one would it be? (the first book that pops into your head.)
Thank you, FlickBox for nominating us. We hope you all had fun reading this post and if you haven’t been nominated, feel free to answer our questions anyway! (Don’t forget to warn us about it first in the comments section!)
Chaos & Fae